The integralhost backup system allows customers to restore Files, Folders, Mails, Database and an account via cPanel without the help of our Technical Support team. In this blog you can find exact steps for this.
- Login to cPanel and navigate to “cPremote Dashboard”
- After clicking on “cPremote Dashboard“, you will be directed to its dashboard. There you can choose what you need to be restored (Either a Single file, Folder, Database, Emails or an entire account)
- Now you need to select the backup like below screenshot and press “Restore”
- It will ask for a confirmation. Press “YES”
- We have done now. It will show a message “The requested restore has been started. Kindly monitor the restore log”
- If you would like to see the restore log, click on Logs and choose the choose
Now you may login to your account and check to see if the restore did what you want. If you notice any issues, don’t hesitate to contact our support department. Thank you!