Using cPanel control panel customer can easily, Create, Delete, Modify MySQL databases and Database users. This post will help you to create MySQL Database and User without of any technical expertise.
Log in to your cPanel and follow these steps:
- Step 1. click on the MySQL Databases menu in the Databases section.
- Step 2. Once there, find the Create New Database section,then enter a name for your database and click Create Database.
- Step 3. Next to Username enter a username, Enter a password next to Password, enter it again for Password (Again) and then click Create User.
- Step 4. find the Add User To Database section and make sure that you choose the correct Database and User correspondingly. Once done, simply click on the Add button.
- Step 5. On the next page, you have to assign privileges for the MySQL user to the database. Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step